Company Trust Establishment
Streamline all your financial affairs – estate planning, inheritance, international business, taxes and more.
Company And Trust Establishment Services
"Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Did you realize that there was once a time when local bank managers didn’t just look after their customers’ money? They'd know most people by name and you could drop in for a chat about how things were going and whether you’d need an additional business loan or a new checking account. But somehow, in the drive for profit and return, things changed. The personal touch was mostly lost and customers felt like they were no more than anonymous account numbers.
Not so at Select! We continue to uphold the values of personal service and attention to detail that many banks were once renowned for. For example, sometimes our clients have very specific business or personal needs that require expert advice in a number of areas. These include:
1. Setting Up And Managing An Offshore Company - Getting proper tax and legal advice before setting up an offshore company can save you a lot of money and time.
2. Doing Business Internationally - There are many legal, tax and commercial pitfalls for the unwary business owner dealing with cross-border transactions.
3. Tax And Inheritance Planning - Many people know that failing to plan now for inheritance tax (IHT) liabilities can saddle loved ones with enormous bills. Yet only a minority takes action to protect their family's financial future. If you're domiciled in Japan for tax purposes, there are also important IHT issues to consider that often require expert and impartial professional advice.
4. Estate Planning and Trusts - The complex technicalities associated with establishing various types of trusts confuse many people. We can strip away the jargon for you and advise on the optimal ways to prepare a Will and how to set up family and discretionary trusts designed to protect your assets.
Select Asset Management has the solution!
Our experienced financial advisors can guide you through the maze of issues that often arise when setting up complex estate planning, trust and business incorporations. Contact us today and arrange a free, no-obligations consultation at a time convenient to you.
We look forward to hearing from you.